Umbraco 4 broke my project!

Umbraco 4 may have been out for a week now but I’ve been busy and I am only slowly getting to upgrading a project I’ve been working on to the current build.
But I finally got around to it, and because there’s a big custom .NET component to it I compile…

Umbraco 4 may have been out for a week now but I've been busy and I am only slowly getting to upgrading a project I've been working on to the current build. But I finally got around to it, and because there's a big custom .NET component to it I compiled against the upgraded DLL's, but there was a problem, I got the following compile error: The referenced assembly 'businesslogic, Version=1.
Print Share Comment Cite Upload Translate
CITATION GOES HERE CITATION GOES HERE
Select a language: