Getting Logs From Static Web Apps APIs

I’ve been doing a lot recently with Azure Static Web Apps, mainly because I find it to be a service that really fits me needs. Sometimes though, I write code that has a bug in it, especially in the Functions backend, and that can be difficult to …

I’ve been doing a lot recently with Azure Static Web Apps, mainly because I find it to be a service that really fits me needs. Sometimes though, I write code that has a bug in it, especially in the Functions backend, and that can be difficult to diagnose. The other day I found myself in such a situation, the API worked locally, but when deployed to Azure it didn’t. sigh And as the service is in preview the debugging story is still not great.
Print Share Comment Cite Upload Translate
CITATION GOES HERE CITATION GOES HERE
Select a language: